Flagstar 2015 SABC Golf Outing has been rescheduled to August 10th. Please follow link to the right for more information or to register.
Athletic Director’s All Sports Meeting
Please plan to attend the all sports meeting on August 11th at 6pm in the Skyline Auditorium. This meeting is for all parents of interested athletes for the 2015-2016 school year. Many important topics will be discussed and questions will be answered regarding all athletics for the year.
SKYLINE SPORTS REGISTRATION STEPS
Please follow the steps below to ensure all forms are completed and the registration for each athlete is met before their season begins.
1. Click the registration link on the right side of this page.
2. The link to the emergency card will follow on the registration confirmation page.
3. The Rec & Ed payment link will follow once the emergency card is completed. Regardless of scholarship, waiver, varsity or club status-all athletes pay the $30 insurance fee.(Team fees are separate from the PTP fees. Please check with the head coach or team representative to learn more about this additional cost.)
4. After completing the 3 online registration steps, an athletic physical dated April 15, 2014 or later must be turned into the athletic office to complete the registration process.
5. If you are a new student to the state of Michigan or did not fill out the Concussion Signature Sheet in the 2013-14 school year and have not completed payment through the Rec & Ed site for 2014-15, you must turn in a signed concussion sheet before participating in any conditioning or preseason workouts.
6. If you are a new 10th, 11th or 12th grade student to Skyline High School, you must also fill out the New Student Transfer Form and turn in to the athletic office with your physical.
All of these forms are in the Registration Forms box to the right. Each form has its own separate link in case you are unable to finish all forms at once. Please remember that all forms must be completed before any student is allowed to participate once the season has begun. For any questions, please contact the athletic office directly. Thank you.